Very dear customers, Let us welcome you, and please know we are proud to have you amongst us. On behalf of Boulangerie Le Petit Breton, we would like to thank you for your trust and assure you of the constant higher quality of the breads and services we offer. At Le Petit Breton, we are committed to provide products of the highest quality, crafted with care and professionally delivered. It is our wish that both our breads and approach will satisfy you. To place a regular order, please use our email address, email@example.com, where we receive and read your inquiries daily. Be sure to place your fresh bread order before 1 p.m. on the day of delivery. For frozen bread, please allow 48 to 72 hours for delivery. Any order adjustments or new requests can also be made by phone on weekdays by dialing 514.271.3340.
- 1999 : Le Petit Breton bakery is founded by Guy Bonraisin, a French baker of Breton roots.
- 2013 : The Soba brand is born, producing vegan, gluten-free, local and organic buckwheat flour patties approved by Ecocert Canada Bio.
- 2020 : The Ceban family buys the Le Petit Breton bakery.
- 2021 : Soba cakes are certified by Aliments Québec Bio.
- 2022 : Opening of the first Le Petit Breton brand store.
- To offer a wide range of superior quality artisanal breads honouring the authentic Breton recipe
- To work alongside a team of bakers who enjoy sharing with customers their vast experience and love for bread
- To serve more than fifty entrepreneurial clients in the greater Montreal area
What we serve
What we serve Artisanal breads, fresh everyday! You can order cases of frozen breads or fresh breads.